Pokemon Go: all the missions, rewards and bonuses of the Pokemon World Championship event 2022
This weekend the Pokémon 2022 World Championship will be held in London, so Niantic did not want to miss the opportunity to dedicate an event to this competition ** in Pokémon Go. For this we have prepared a guide in which we are going to take a look at the missions, bonuses, the Pokémon that will appear and other news available during these days.
- All missions, rewards and bonuses of the Pokémon World Championship event 2022
- more Pokémon Go guides
All missions, rewards and bonuses of the Pokémon World Championship event 2022
Before going into details, the first thing to keep in mind is that the event will remain available from August 18 to 23 . During this period of time it will be possible to meet a special Pikachu that will disguise with a 2022 world championship suit.
Also, these days you can find special coaches at the Poképaradas inspired by the royal coaches who won the regional championship. This will help you carry out a new temporary research task with which you will unlock a few very succulent rewards, including the possibility of capturing the new Pikachu.
To encourage participation in the Liga fights Go, every victory you get will deliver the triple of star powders, while the maximum number of series that you can play per day will pass from 5 to 10, to reach a maximum of 50 fights.
On the other hand, there are a few Pokémon that will appear more frequently than usual while walking down the street. Specifically they are all the following:
- Nidoran h
- Galar Stunfisk
In the incursions new Pokémon bosses will also appear to defeat. Among them, the presence of the new Pikachu disguised as the World Cup, Farfetch’d in its Galar, Zacian and Zamazenta form as legendary Pokémon in the five-star incursions and also Mega Slowbro in the megaincides.
Another novelty is that there are certain Pokémon that will be important for you to evolve them if you can during these days so that they learn certain exclusive attacks that they cannot know in a normal way. It’s these five:
Gengar *: Evolving Haunter you will learn the attack loaded fist shadow.
Gyarados : Evolving Magikarp you will learn the attacked attack Acua Cola.
Metagross : Evolving Metang you will learn the attack loaded fist meteoro.
Rhyperior *: Evolving Rhydon you will learn the binding loaded attack.
Talonflame *: evolving Fletchinder you will learn the rapid calcination attack.
Finally, the game store has incorporated a few items inspired by the suits of the Galar gym fighting in Pokémon Sword and Shield and there are also New field research tasks that will appear when you turn the poképaradas:
Combat in the league go fighting
* Meeting with Stunfisk de Galar
* Meeting with Zigzagoon de Galar
Increase the power of a Pokémon 3 times
* Meeting with Bulbasaur
* Meeting with Chikorita
* Meeting with Mudkip
Increase the power of a Pokémon 7 times
* Meeting with Beldum
* Meeting with Fletchling
* Meeting with Gastly
* Meeting with Magikarp
* Meeting with Rhyhorn
more Pokémon Go guides
- Pokémon Go guide: tricks, secrets and the best advice
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon Go: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what are they for
- Pokémon Go: List with all the Pokémon who give more star powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: how much does it cost to use the Go and ready with uncompromible pokémon to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon Go: All the requirements and tasks to climb from level 40 to 50