Bluestacks is the leader of the industry that allows gamers to enjoy their applications and games for Android on PC. Due to the easy to use interface and integration with the existing Google accounting record, this cannot be
Robo Design is a vital class in the Two Point campus for students studying the course of robotics at your university. It is important to constantly update this room with the appropriate subjects that your students require to complete the tasks, otherwise their assessments will fall too low, and they will fall out, but we don’t want it, do we?
- how to unlock the design of robots
- Robot Design Requirements
- The best elements of robot design
- Tips for Robot Design
In the next guide, you will find everything you need to know about Robo Design on Two Point Campus.
how to unlock the design of robots
Robo Design is one of the rooms that you open quite early in the game. You can build this room as soon as you start the second academic year at the University of Mitton, which is the third campus that you control in the Two Point campus.
Robot Design Requirements
To create a Robo Design room requires a standard / base price of about 45,700 US dollars, while the minimum room size is 4 × 4.
The basic price of this room includes 1 door, 1 megaruk and 1 megaruk. These elements are necessary to create a functional Robo Design Room, after which you can add other elements of your choice.
Although the minimum requirements for the room are 4 × 4, we still want it to be a little larger, so that you have a place for more additional items, in addition to the necessary items, so that the room looks a little more stylish and increase its reputation.
The best elements of robot design
- A table for a 3D printer/small 3D printer: these subjects are required by some students to complete several specific tasks, the cost of which is 800 US dollars (standard option) and 5,000 US dollars (small 3D printer).
- Mysterious cube: This subject is required by some students to complete their tasks, its cost is $ 15,000.
- The main table: this subject is required by some students to complete their tasks, its cost is 3600 dollars.
- Component table: This subject is required by some students to complete their tasks, its cost is $ 2800.
- System table: This subject is required by some students to complete their tasks, its cost is 3200 dollars.
* Development station: This subject is required by some students to complete their tasks and costs $ 3,000.
* Android poster: This is a decorative item that makes your room more attractive, worth $ 600.
* A poster with a robot: this is a decorative item that will add attractiveness to your room worth $ 600.
* Window/large window: these are decor items that decorate the room a little and cost $ 100 (window) and $ 200 (large window).
Tips for Robot Design
- Make sure that the Robo Design Room has been built a little larger, so that you have enough space to add additional elements that need to be added later, or some decorative elements to correct the room.
- It is important to note that you need to stock up on subjects necessary for students to complete your tasks, especially those that, in your opinion, are necessary at an early stage in order to really increase your student’s assessments in robotics.
- You can place decorative objects in your room to make it more attractive, but only if you are sure that the free space in the room is enough for more important objects.