GTA Online Guide: where to start, step by step, tips and tricks
online GTA is the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V, also known as Grand Flight Automatic 5 or GTA 5 . Located in the city of Los Santos, Developer Rock Stars Open World originally released on the PlayStation 3 in 2013, before being worn on the PS4 in 2014. A New generation PS5 The version is scheduled to exit 11 November 2021 . We attributed to the game a 9/10 in our GTA 5 PS4 magazine describing it as a “stellar creation”.
- GTA online guide: where to start the step by step
- GTA online guide: money and maximization of profits
- GTA Online Guide: Companies and Management
- GTA Online Guide: Trottolates
- GTA ONLINE: Buyer’s Guide
- GTA online guide: FAQ
- GTA Online Guide: Miscellaneous
- GTA online guide: tips and tricks for beginners
- All business guides
- CAYO PERICO TURKING
- Diamond Casino Trust
- GTA 5
- Sacred Tunels
- The contract
- Weekly update
- Familiarize yourself with the Interaction menu
- Eat snacks to recover
In this online GTA guide we will share where to start in this epic online sand bin, including many tips and tricks for beginners . Throughout this page, we will show you how to make money fast and how to spend it with the best cars and vehicles to buy and own and Best weapons and weapons to buy * . We will also visit best things to do first in Los Santos *.
You will also find answers to other frequently asked questions, as how to become CEO Best Company MC to buy and How to win millions with Cayo Perico Heist . Read more for a complete intensive course on one of the most important and varied multiplayer games on the market, including how to build a criminal empire and write your name in the legend of Los Santos. And if you are looking for more Grand Theft Auto, see our GTA Trilogy Guide .
GTA online guide: where to start the step by step
GTA Online is a dense and rewarding experience, but it can also be overwhelming. Rockstar has spent years adding new content to Los Santos, and it can be difficult to know where to start . The easy answer to this question is simply to experiment and see what tents you, but the new players often look for a little more advice than that.
Fortunately, our GTA Online guide can help you. In this section of the guide, we will introduce you to a few pages that will help you determine where to start once at the Los Santos International Airport. We recommend that you complete all tutorial missions to get an idea of the gameplay basics, and then click on the pages below.
- GTA Online: Best Company, Vehicles and Weapons of Career Builder to choose : Those of you who benefit from the new Career Builder tool will want to make the best decisions when it comes to shape their criminal career. Fortunately, we can help you. This guide will guide you through the options available to you, as well as the best businesses, vehicles and weapons to choose from with your $ 4,000,000 GTA.
- GTA Online: Best things to do first in Los Santos : This guide serves tourist information for new GTA online players. You will find a list of the most popular destinations in Los Santos, which will help you familiarize yourself with all the things you can do in the game.
- GTA Online: How to make money quickly : If you are looking for a more written introduction to GTA Online, this guide will show you how you can switch from the penny to the penthouse. This guide includes lists of control and feasible tasks, which will help you not only see the wealth of activities that the game has to offer, but will also help you make a lot of money along the way.
GTA online guide: money and maximization of profits
Money turns the world to Los Santos, and if you want to do something in GTA Online, you will need to know how to make money quickly . You will use your successful GTAs earned to buy and improve your companies Launch Brakings and even splash of beautiful things, such as best cars and vehicles to buy and own .
For the rest of our online GTA guide , we will present the concepts that will make you a millionaire. Whether you are a long-standing player seeking to maximize your profits or a newcomer trying to write your own history of riches in the land of freedom, your bank balance will increase in no time.
- GTA online: How to make money quickly
GTA Online Guide: Companies and Management
Leading a clandestine commercial empire is one of the most rewarding things you can do in GTA online And it’s the answer to one of the most common questions of the game: How to win money quickly . There are 13 companies You can own and manage in Los Santos. They are:
- Falsification offices **
- Weed farms
- FALSE TICKETS
- Methamphetamine laboratories
- Cocaine confines
- Special freight warehouses
- Vehicle freight warehouses
- Automobile workshops
For this next part of our online GTA guide We will explain how to become rich with all companies in Los Santos. We will present the management concepts explains how to maximize profit with each organization, and best to expand and upgrade your criminal industry.
All business guides
- GTA Online: Best companies ™ to buy
- GTA online: Best nightclub to buy
- GTA Online: How to get rich with warehouse management at the disco
- GTA Online: Best Office To Buy
- GTA Online: How to get rich with cargo vehicles and special cargo at the office
- GTA online: Best bunker to buy and how to become rich thanks to the Gunrunning
- GTA online: Best hangar to buy and how to become rich thanks to smuggling
- GTA Online: Best Arcade to Buy and How to Start Diamond Casino Heist
- GTA Online: Best Automotive Store To Buy
GTA Online Guide: Trottolates
Trucks are one of the flagship activities of GTA Online, allowing you to host and carry out multi-level missions with friends and foreigners that end with enormous gains. Rockstar has published so far four types of robberies in GTA online: Turnover Apocalyptic steering Casino Diamond Turnover Cayo Perico Turnover **.
In this part of our online GTA guide , we will introduce some tips, strategies and general advice to start the different breaks and succeed. Remember that even though most of the robberies in this list will require several players, Cayo Perico steering can be completely completed alone.
CAYO PERICO TURKING
- GTA online: How to start the robbery of Cayo Perico
- GTA Online: How to win millions with Cayo Perico Heist
Diamond Casino Trust
- GTA Online: Best Arcade to Buy and How to Start Diamond Casino Heist
GTA ONLINE: Buyer’s Guide
We have already explained How to make money quickly In our online GTA guide , but with as many content in the game, you will probably also need help to spend it. Between the tastes of cache and transport of Warstock and legendary mechanical sports There are hundreds of articles in the running for your hard earned GTAs, and it’s even before you take into account The tastes of Super Autos south of San Andreas and the formidable Taqueiner .
It’s important to remember to have fun, so you should not worry too much about buying things that are not meta unless you are actively trying to save money. However, in this section of the page, we will recommend some of the best cars and vehicles to buy and own as well as best weapons and weapons to buy ** and many more.
- GTA online: Top cars and vehicles to buy and own
- Online GTA: Fastest cars
- GTA online: Best weapons and weapons to buy
GTA online guide: FAQ
GTA Online is an unnecessarily complicated game, and Rockstar does not always do a great job to explain the operation of some systems. As part of our online GTA guide and then, we will respond to some FAQs that should, hopefully, help you understand some of the most puzzle mechanisms of the title.
- GTA Online: How to transfer your character from PS4 to PS5
- GTA Online: How to play solo and avoid sorrows
- GTA Online: How to Disable Players
- GTA Online: How to become CEO
- GTA online: How to become president of a motorcycle club
- GTA Online: How to sell cars
- GTA online: How to customize your radio
GTA Online Guide: Miscellaneous
In this part of our online GTA guide **, we will include any other various information that could help you while you explore Los Santos. We also included a handful of guides on the GTA 5 solo mode in this section.
- GTA 5: All differences between PS5 and PS4
- GTA 5: How to transfer the progression of PS4 backup data to PS5
- Tips GTA 5: All cheat codes in Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silver GTA 5: How to control the stock market and buy everything in the game
- GTA Online: Best Multiplayer Modes and Jobs
- GTA online: How to find the LS Car Meet and become a member
- GTA online: How to upgrade cars with special Hao
- GTA Online: All cars are compatible with Hao’s special work setting upgrades
- Online GTA: All Purposes of Circoloco Records USB Keys **
- GTA online: All the locations of the wrecks
- GTA Online: How to Start Contract
- GTA Online: Best agency to buy
- Weekly update of GTA Online
- GTA Online: Is it free to play?
GTA online guide: tips and tricks for beginners
We hope that our online GTA guide ** has already introduced some of the most complex mechanisms and systems of the game. However, there are also a number of bases that newcomers have to assimilate and always keep in mind when they play.
Familiarize yourself with the Interaction menu
The Interactive Menu is, in fact, Rockstar adding hundreds of additional buttons to your dualsense or dual shock 4 joystick. This is not the most elegant solution, but you have to get used to it if you plan to do anything in GTA Online. Not only will you need interactive menu Learn How to become CEO But it is also where you can ask for personal vehicles, See your daily goals and even define * Waypoints . You can access the Interactive Menu * by holding down the touchpad, and you should spend some time familiarizing yourself with all its features and functions before doing anything else in GTA Online.
Eat snacks to recover
Almost all GTA online players regret their teammates who do not eat Snacks Especially for Trucks . But to be fair, Rockstar is to blame here: it does not really intrinate the concept. As you probably already know, if you suffer damage in GTA 5, you will only hell at mid-way. In order to fully recover your health, go to the Interactive Menu by holding down the touchpad and select Inventory > Snacks . You can buy snacks stores around Los Santos, but some places like Office and Automotive workshop offers you free of charge…