Warner Bros. Delays his upcoming DC premieres: The Flpremiereh is going to summer of 2023
New and sounding movement by Warner Bros. Regarding its upcoming film premieres with widespread delays for all your next movies in cinempremiere. A new calendar that mainly affects all imminent feature films of DC superhero , especially at The Flpremiereh , which is now going to summer of 2023 . At the moment Warner Bros. hpremiere not justified these new movements, although they would have to do with the pandemic of the Coronavirus and the idea of not competing at the box office with other great premieres of the coming months, looking for new premiere windows for their different films.
This is the DC premiere calendar
Thus, Warner Bros. You shared a new calendar of premiere of your next films with a total of six date movements, including four films of DCEU and your next DC Super-Pets animation film. The premieres are premiere follows:
- DC League of SuperMpremierecotpremiere goes on July 29, 2022 (before May 20)
- Black Adam ppremiereses to October 21, 2022 (before July 29)
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods ppremiereses to December 16, 2022 (before June 2, 2023)
- Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom ppremiereses to March 17, 2023 (before December 16, 2022)
- The Flpremiereh for June 23, 2023 (before November 4, 2022)
- Meg 2: The Trench will premiere on August 4, 2023
- Wonka ppremiereses to December 15, 2023 (before March 17, 2023)
In addition, it is given date to the sequel to the film of Jpremiereon Statham with hungry sharks. We will see how it affects the continuity of DCEU films this new calendar, since now The Flpremiereh, the film destined to revolutionize the extended DC universe, will be relepremiereed lpremieret.