Pokemon Go: All Missions, Rewards and Bonuses of the Valentine Event 2022
In addition to modifying the bakers, each Pokémon Go event also boasts to enable its own field research tasks with which you will do with a few gifts. Even so, this event gives for much more, as we are going to see in the following guide.
All the missions and rewards of the Valentine’s Day 2022
As already passes with the field research tasks of February, to get one of the missions of this event dedicated to love you must spin Poképaradas without stopping , since the fact that any of these objectives appear is totally random.
All of them will offer you the possibility of capturing a rare Pokémon as you complete them. Even so, if you seek an additional incentive to play these days, you will be happy to know that Each capture will give double candies or that the bait modules increase its duration up to 60 minutes.
But there is still everything, since you can also participate in the new collection challenges, get new garments for avatars by acquiring them in the store, do with new stickers for gifts when you turn a poképarado and a bonus has also been activated with which you will receive the triple candy for each Pokémon transferred .
With regard to the new field research tasks, all of the following are:
Capture 5 ppkémon.
Meeting with Luvdisc
Capture 20 luvdisc
Meeting with alomomola
Get 3 Hearts with your Pokémon companions
- Meeting with EEVEE
- Meeting with Pikachu
Make 5 great pitches with curved ball followed
Encounter with Spindle
Use 5 berries to help you capture Pokémon
Meeting with RALTS.
Win an incursion
Meeting with Frillish (pink or blue)
More Pokémon GO guides
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eebee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon GO: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what they serve
- Pokémon GO: List with all Pokémon that give more stellar powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: How much it costs to use the GO transfer and list with the Pokémon intransferable to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon GO: All the requirements and tasks to rise from level 40 to 50